- Zhejiang Marui Power Machinery Co.,Ltd
- TEL: +86-577-65396111
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +8613567762679
1.Single-acting cylinder: There is a piston rod at one end. The air supply from the piston side generates a gas pressure, and the air pressure pushes the piston to produce a thrust extension. It returns by spring or self-weight.
2. Double-acting cylinder: alternately supplying air from both sides of the piston to output force in one or two directions.
3. Diaphragm cylinder: The piston is replaced by a diaphragm, and the force is only output in one direction. The spring is used to reset it. Its sealing performance is good, but the stroke is short.
4. Impact Cylinder: This is a new type of element that converts the pressure energy of the compressed gas into the kinetic energy of the high-speed (10 to 20 m/s) movement of the piston in order to perform work.
5. Rodless cylinders: The general name for cylinders without piston rods, magnetic cylinders, and cable cylinders.
The oscillating cylinder is called a swing cylinder, in which the inner space is divided into two by the vanes, and the two chambers are alternately supplied with gas. The output shaft is oscillating. The swing angle is less than 280°. In addition, there are rotary cylinders, gas-liquid damping cylinders and steps. Into the cylinder and so on.