- Zhejiang Marui Power Machinery Co.,Ltd
- TEL: +86-577-65396111
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +8613567762679
1. If the piston rod of the air cylinder is subjected to rotation force, it will cause poor operation and will not reduce the rotation accuracy. Therefore, the following items must be observed when using it.
2. The cylinder must be installed vertically. Remember not to use it horizontally. (For horizontal use, use the MK2T series.)
3. The work of turning direction, including clamps, limiters, etc., cannot be performed.
4. Clamping is not allowed during swivel travel, ie the clamping action must be performed within the clamping stroke (straight stroke).
5. The clamping surface of the workpiece must be perpendicular to the cylinder axis, ie it must not be clamped.